Klinger Gauge Glass :
|Minimum Order Quantity||100 Piece Range Onward|
are manufactured from high quality Borosilicate Glass (Extra hard) with low thermal expansion coefficient. They are specially treated to ensure :
The new Klinger Glasses have
- Exceptionally high mechanical strength
- High resistance against thermal shocks
- Resistance against static temperature differential in the glass
Klinger Reflex Glasses
- 20% increase in resistance to alkalies and in resistance to bending strain Klinger Gauge Glasses guarantee perfect indication and maximum safety.
: has right angle grooves on the facing medium. In accordance with the physical law of total reflection, incoming light rays are completely absorbed in the liquid space but are directly reflected in the steam, air or vapour space. The liquid space therefore appears black, the vapour space silver white. The liquid level can thereby clearly be recognized.
Suitability and limitation when used in level gauges.Steam Boilers
- Glass type / max pressure bar/max temp.
- ---A---- / 30 / 235°C
- ---B---- / 42 / 250°C
- ---C---- / 13 / 195°C
- ---H---- / 42 / 250°C
ÖNORM M 7354, DIN 7081